Alison Mason Heurich received her Juris Doctorate in 2005 from DePaul University College of Law. During her studies, Ms. Heurich worked at the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office in Chicago, and the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) in Bangkok, Thailand. After her graduation from law school, she worked at Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, LLP in Washington D.C.
Ms. Heurich joined the Law Office of James F. Farmer, P.A. in 2007 and has successfully handled hundreds of complex personal injury and criminal defense cases. She is passionate about her profession, her community, and her clients.
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois: J.D.
- Boston College, Boston, MA, USA: Economics
Honors and Awards
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, 2013
- Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” – 2014 Maryland, 2015 Washington DC
- Avvo-Rated 10/10-Superb
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, 2007 – Present
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Board of Governors, 2014 – Present
- Charles County Bar Association
- President, 2014 – 2015
- Advocacy 4 Humanity, LLC Non-Profit Organization
- Board of Governors
Past Employment Positions
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, L.L.P., Marketing, 2005 – 2006
Legal Leadership Positions
- 2014 President of the Charles County Bar Association
- 2014-2015 Board of Governors, Maryland State Bar Association
- 2014 Introductory Speaker at Law & Civics Academy for Maryland High School students with Chief Judge Morrissey Panel discussion – “Law in a Cyber Age” with Judge Pamela Brown, Howard